Did you know that your identity is in Christ? How about an Identity Statement? Do you have one? It’s okay if you don’t. I hadn’t heard of this either.
Our identity, as Christ-followers, comes from Christ Jesus. This thought may be new to you. It’s more than just a thought for those who have accepted Christ as their Savior. It’s the truth.
I wrote this series to encourage you to intentionally explore this truth through scripture, prayer, and by seeking godly wisdom for real-life application. And I provide a guideline for you to follow.
That’s right! Discover your identity in Christ and Develop Your Identity Statement.
First, we will learn who God says we are together. Then you will write your own Identity statement. That idea was foreign to me at first, but I can’t tell you how valuable having an identity statement is for me. I hope you will give it a try and reap many rewards as a result.
I pray for God’s guidance in this process and rely on the Holy Spirit to provide just what you need when you need it.
Click the links in the Table of Contents below to access each post.
Table of Contents
- Who are You?
- Why Do You Need an Identity Statement?
- We Have Blessed Assurance Through Our Identity in Christ
- Your Identity Statement – We All Have to Start Somewhere
- Your Identity in Powerful Prayers
- Faith Experience
- Our Identity is in the Promiser – Part One
- Our Identity is in The Promiser – Part Two
- The Not-So-Final Draft
- Courage, My Friend
- Don’t Rush Relationship-Building