Welcome to Joyology 101 – A Study of Joy for the Christian Still Looking for It
Joyology 101 starts February 1st. You can find all the Joyology posts listed below as they are published. Just click a link to read the post.
Visit Anita Ojeda’s #Withe28Day writing challenge, where you can read more from a community of great writers. Each day our host provides a writing prompt for participants to use in their posts. You will notice the one-word prompt for each day below.
- Joyology 101: This is about Joy, Why am I So Disappointed?
- Joyology 101: How to Worship Your Way to Joy with Enthusiasm
- Joyology 101: Learning to Give Our Worries and Cares to Jesus
- Joyology 100: Make a joyful choice unto the Lord
- Joyology 101: Making your sunrise moments meaningful now and later
- Joyology 101: Finding Joy by Being in Awe Every Day
- Exasperated (combined with Day 6)
- Joyology 101: Getting Energized to Write Your Next Whispered Story
- Joyology 101: Using Scripture to Escape Your Writing Predicaments
- Joyology 101: Why Make the Argument for Your Unworthiness of Heaven
- Joyology 101: Endless Opportunities Created by a Once in a Lifetime Decision
- Joyology 101: Being Awestruck and Strengthened by Love
- Joyology 101: Being Joyful in God’s Creativity
- Joyology 101: Bad habits, Good Habits, Who Gets to Decide?
- Joyology 101: Is Serendipity a Thing or Does God Really Have a Plan?
- Joyology 101: Going from Earning a Profession to Accepting a Commission
- Joyology 101: No One Else Gets to Determine the Worth of Your Experience
- Joyology 101: Be Observant – Find Sweet Things that Bring You Joy Every Day
- Joyology 101: Where Do We Find the Peace We Need to Be Peaceable
- Joyology 101: A Fun Way to Rest and Recuperate
- Joyology 101: Getting a Clearer Perception of Your Writing Progress
- Joyology 101: Why Listening with Patience Brings Joy
- FMF prompt
Joyology 101: Be Observant – Find Sweet Things that Bring You Joy Every Day